Thursday 19 June 2014

Review: Tofu Soap, Snail Soap and Tofu Pore Scrub

It's been a while. I've been very busy these days because there's something big that's going to happen in my life. I need to prepare myself. The outcome of it will be the defining of my future. Cross fingers for me :)

Probably it's not new to all of you, especially those who are active in Instagram, that lately there are ravings about the effectiveness of Thailand products. Sometimes I came across a review about a Thailand product in IG and I can't believe what I'm reading. They're all like the product made all their problems go away.

I bought the tofu soup, tofu pore scrub and snail soap in an online shop in IG (I've become addicted into buying things online, hihi). The name of the account is sofiasfabitems. I recommend her shop because she's really a nice seller. She entertains questions, unlike others who are... nevermind. I think you know what they are.



I first used the tofu soap. I saw a lot of good reviews about it, but, I don't know, I think the product wasn't just for me. The very first night I used it, I developed a pimple on my chin the very next day so I stop using it. I tried in on my body, but I also develop some pimples on my arms. I never had any pimples on my body. I just bought this soap because of a break out on my face when I needed to put a lot of make up for my graduation picture (I don't have many pimples before, in fact I don't have a trace of pimple on my face before the pictorial). I'm totally a walking allergic person. I even have allergies on makeup. I threw the soap. Peace!



Tofu pore scrub and snail soap. I used them as a combination. First the pore scrub, then the snail soap. I would say they are a perfect combination. I didn't develop any new pimples while using it. I used the snail soap on my body too, but it wasn't a very good idea. I got chicken skin when I used it. I think it's for the face only. The downside of this product is that the pimple marks from my last break out are still there. Those marks are what I really wanted to get rid of. These two might have faded the marks, but gradually.  So I'm kind of not impressed. 

Verdict. 
Tofu Soap: A big no no for me.
Tofu Pore Scrub: 3/5
Snail Soap: 3/5


26 comments:

  1. Hi Iya! Finally i found a review about these snail soaps and all. Im kinda hesistant because they are cheap and people are raving about it. I dn thave any more actie pimples thanks to my new routine but there are alot of acne marks left. Can i ask if they are good in whitening? Thanks so much! Pls visit my blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi sis i think beauty obaji is the best for problem skin for orders and inquiries u can sms or call @ 09176331400

      Delete
  2. I will base it on my experience. Sadly to say the soaps didn't remove any of my acne marks. They may have faded a little but the marks are still there. I think the soap just prevented my face from having anymore pimples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used this Tofu Soap , and it irritates my skin , it done nothing good to my skin just left me with small red marks on my body and face

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really sorry to hear that. I guess it really depends upon the skin type. But for me, I don't think thai products are what they are claimed to be. God bless!

      Delete
  4. Hi sissies... Im currently working here in Thailand as Doctors Assistant in Plastic Surgery O.R in Yanhee International Hospital and first impression ko talaga sa mga Thais...They have flawless skin and super gaganda nila... Out of curiosity and dahil mahilig rin ako sa mga beauty products I asked my thai friends and they shared naman how they achieved flawless skin... Im currently using this thai GH herbal day and night cream and super like ko nman ang result bilis kasi ng effect..hehe.. I plan to asked more beauty products from them pa pra ma share ko nman sa inyo.Hope this will help sa mga gustong mgpapretty...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ay gusto ko yan. Please share :) Available kaya yang cream na yan dito sa Philippines? Thank you.

      Delete
  5. Hi everyone.can u guys recommend me any of the product that can erase pimples mark?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came across this blog dahil gusto q sana mag resell ng thai beauty products pero nagdadalawang isip na aq. You know wat girls, the only product i use sa face q is beauche'. Heaven sent tlaga sya para skin. Pinkish glow at nanonotice tlga ng marami.try nio din :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi im thess, I have a shop her in cebu selling thailand beauty products and also we are direct supplier po...you can get our tofu soap for only 110php sis..price can still be more lesser if u buy in bulk set po..please check my fb account you can message me through this link : https://www.facebook.com/chirikuariarika.versoza

      Delete
    2. we have different variant of soaps aside sa tofu..like radish, snail, and alpha arbutin..just please message me if my mg aquestions kayu

      Delete
    3. asa imong shop dapit ate?

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for the great review. I have always wanted to see how the customers felt or feed backs from those who used them.

    Tofu soap might be working with skin types. What i felt is like continuation of using Tofu soap might solve the problems?

    However, Tofu soap can help to whiten the skin that have seen in the results when tried it.

    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi im thess, I have a shop her in cebu selling thailand beauty products and also we are direct supplier po...you can get our tofu soap for only 110php sis..price can still be more lesser if u buy in bulk set po..please check my fb account you can message me through this link : https://www.facebook.com/chirikuariarika.versoza

      Delete
    2. we have different variant of soaps aside sa tofu..like radish, snail, and alpha arbutin..just please message me if my mg aquestions kayu

      Delete
  8. I just noticed all of your product reviews are negative or not effective :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just noticed all of your product reviews are negative or not effective :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just bought tofu and snail soap and used it for about 2 days, but sadly, on my 2nd day my face started to be itchy..and they really have this sting feeling.. So i stopped using it. Anyone had the same experience??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sis! I've been using thai products for almost 6months now and i've decided to be a reseller / distributor here in the uae. I am quite disappointed because of the negative feedbacks from thai products that i have seen here. And i just want to ask if you bought those products from authorized dealer / reseller? Because as far as i'm concerned, for 6 months straight now in this business and as a user of thai products, i have always been getting positive feedbacks from time to time. I bet the products that you have purchased is not authentic. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sis im from phils. Im a seller of thai and japan products, i 've tried using the products before i sell it so i know if its effective ive tried soaps from thai and its quit effective and i have positive feed back on my customers maybe you have purchase a fake products or the product wont work on their skin. You should try your product before you sell it.

      Delete
    2. Pano malalaman kung fake o hindi yung thai products..?? Thanks

      Delete
  12. Gusto koNg mAgGbeNta nito .. saN mkakakuha ng mura lng .. pRu yung originaL .. d nman yata aabot sa 50 pesos apaG wHolesaLe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gusto koNg mAgGbeNta nito .. saN mkakakuha ng mura lng .. pRu yung originaL .. d nman yata aabot sa 50 pesos apaG wHolesaLe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ano po 'tong "thai GH herbal day and night cream" meron kaya nyan sa phils.?
    Ty

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now day, everything is going to find a new but well settled and successful stream for their career. When I came to this blog, I really impressed by all the knowledge points mentioned here. Thank you for this assistance.
    สบู่ nesti dante

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mesmerized article written on this blog with other relevant information. It is straight to the point that how we can improve our skills as well as how we can be represented to a new stream of professionalism.
    สบู่สมุนไพร

    ReplyDelete