Friday 25 April 2014

My Lightning Tattoos

I always refer my stretch marks as my lightning tattoos. I got the terminology from tumblr. When the time comes that I'm out of my options,  at least I could refer them as a cool thing to have.

Getting stretch marks is easier than getting rid of them. I have them on my butt and behind my legs. 

I got my stretch marks behind my legs when I was 16. Actually it's my mom who pointed it out to me. At first, I thought that in time it will just fade away. 4 years have passed and I still have them. Thinking back I realized that I got them from scratching.

I also started to shave back then. Due to my skin disease when I was a kid I need to use lotion everyday. I read somewhere that using lotions can thicken the hair on your legs or arms. So after shaving I always felt that the back of my legs itches. Stupid as I am I scratch them. That's why I got my stretch marks. 

My stretch marks on my butt are also due to my scratching. My mom told me not to scratch if I have my menstruation. So I scratch them when I don't have menstruation. I still end up having them, though. 

When it started to be a pain in the ass I look for ways of getting rid of them. Some web told me that we can't really get rid of them. We can only lighten them so as to be the same as the color of our skin. I even asked in Belo and they told me the same. I'm not giving up, though. I still need to try.

So far I've only tried the Rose Hip Oil, the one that's been endorsed on tv, and the peeling oils that I reviewed in my last post. 

Rose Hip Oil had been just a waste of money. I'm telling you guys don't buy it. After using two bottles, there's nothing, even if a little bit, change. Their tv endorsement was so outrageous. Totally not true. 





No comments:

Post a Comment